We can help you recover from injury, decrease your injury risk, and improve your running performance. We have extensive training and experience working with the novice to elite runner.
What is Our Approach?
Our comprehensive approach is individualized to address each runner. Evolve’s running evaluation involves to following:
- Range Of Motion (ROM)
- High-speed video analysis of your running
- Footwear evaluation
We focus on interpreting all the information, in addition to your training history and relevant medical history, to determine the cause of your pain. This allows us to develop an efficient and effective treatment program to allow you to achieve your goals.
Who Can Benefit?
- Achilles tendinopathy (tendinitis / tendinosis)
- Plantar fasciitis
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome (runner’s knee)
- Iliotibial band (IT band) syndrome
- Shin splints
- Stress fractures
- Ankle sprains
- Compartment syndrome
- Medial tibial stress syndrome
- Chondromalacia patella
- Osgoode Schlatters
- Sever’s disease
How Does it Work?
Once the cause of your pain has been discovered from our evaluation, we will work with you (and your coach) to outline the phases of our treatment plan. Navigating the rehabilitation phases is a criterion-based system. This means once you have achieve the necessary goals (improved strength, improved stability, decreased pain, etc) you progress to the next phase. The final phase is you running pain-free!
We will work with you every step of the way.
Did You Know …?
- Distance running has been shown to be protective for knee inflammation
- Majority of high school cross-country and field athletes have a history of an overuse injury, and females are more likely to have been injured
- You are more likely to be injured if you run greater than 40 miles per week and had a previous injury
- Strength training enhances your ability to use more elastic energy (and reduce energy wasted), which improves running economy
Make An Appointment
20150 SW Roy Rogers Rd Suite 120,
Sherwood, OR 97140
Phone (971) 213-3335
Independently and Locally Owned
How can we help?
20510 SW Roy Rogers Rd Suite 120,
Sherwood, OR 97140
Phone: (971) 213-3335
Fax: (971) 213-3389
Mon-Thurs: 7:00 am to 7:20 pm
Friday: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm