In advance of an expected surgery we’ll help you get a jump on recovery!
Physical therapy prior to a surgical procedure has been shown to:
- Reduce pain
- Improve strength
- Increase range of motion (ROM)
- Improve functional capacity with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
For the best results prior to your surgery, we recommend physical therapy 2 times a week for 4 to 6 weeks.
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail” – Benjamin Franklin
For times when the unexpected happens, we’ll draw on decades of experience in both rehabilitative and high level performance settings. We strive to educate you in every phase of your recovery.
To achieve your goals, physical therapy is a necessity following a surgery.
We will guide you one-on-one to:
- Decrease your swelling
- Decrease your pain
- Improve your strength
- Increase your ROM
- Re-learn how to effectively and efficiently perform your ADLs (walk, overhead lift, negotiate stairs, etc.)
- Safely progress your exercises to achieve your goals (return to sport, return to work, enjoy your life, etc.)
You can feel confident that our partnership will get the best results.
Who Can Benefit?
- Joint replacement (e.g., knee)
- Spine (e.g., discectomy)
- Tendon repair (e.g., rotator cuff repair)
- Ligament reconstruction (e.g., anterior cruciate ligament (ACL))
- Injection (e.g., platelet rich plasma (PRP))
Did You Know?
For individuals after their surgery, if they participated in pre-surgery physical therapy they have:
- Reduced hospital stay
- Faster physical recovery
- Faster functional recovery
Make An Appointment
20150 SW Roy Rogers Rd Suite 120,
Sherwood, OR 97140
Phone (971) 213-3335
Independently and Locally Owned
How can we help?
20510 SW Roy Rogers Rd Suite 120,
Sherwood, OR 97140
Phone: (971) 213-3335
Fax: (971) 213-3389
Mon-Thurs: 7:00 am to 7:20 pm
Friday: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm