We can help you reduce your fall risk, improve your balance and help you avoid losing your independence.
- This is a system of retraining your body to move in ways to maintain your balance
- Often as people age, their loss of balance control comes from not moving as often, in as large of ranges and amplitudes of movement and in more controlled environments
- Over time this leads to a loss of confidence with daily mobility and fear of falling can ensue
- We address these limitations to put you back on track to moving in confidence to reduce your fall risk
Who Can Benefit?
- Anyone who notices a decline in their confidence with walking and moving around the community or their home
- Everyone who has fallen in the past year
- Those with a general decline in function (often noticed by family members first)
How Does it Work?
- Our approach is comprehensive by addressing your strength, agility, balance reactions & joint flexibility
- Each one of these can be a limiter in your balance control and by putting all of these components together we can help you move more confidently and reduce your fall risk
- Do not wait for a fall to happen to do something about it! Be proactive and protect yourself