We specialize in providing a bike fit that optimizes comfort and economy, making you a more efficient rider.
What is our approach?
We take the guesswork out of bike fitting helping achieve the ideal position on the bike for you by assessing you on and off the bike. An optimal fit is based on what your body can achieve today and provides direction on changes that you can make to optimize your riding efficiency.
We have the expertise
A custom bike fit provides the rider with more comfort, improving cycling economy. Our comprehensive bike fit is designed for recreational and intermediate cyclists. We address three critical areas of fit on the bike.
- Saddle height and fore-aft position to optimize, comfort, cadence, and power (a 5-point assessment)
- “Cockpit” alignment for the upper body assessing stem length and rise/drop to optimize shoulder, neck, back, arm, wrist, and hand comfort (a 9-point assessment)
- The foot-pedal interface increases economy by minimizing side-to-side motions of the legs through proper foot alignment
Number of crank arm revolutions per hour of cycling
The number of people in the U.S. that commute to work by bicycle
We address common complaints riders have of:
- Neck and shoulder pain
- “Hot” feet and numb toes
- Saddle discomfort
- Numb hands and wrist pain
- Tired arms and back
- Knee, hip and back pain
- A rocking pelvis
- Feeling compressed or too stretched out
We know riding because we ride! Matt Whitaker, MPT has a Level 1 Certification through BikeFit Systems and Evolve’s bike fitter. He is a two-time Ironman™ triathlon finisher, former Category 4 road racer, marathoner and trail runner who simply enjoys helping people be more comfortable riding their bikes.
Connect with us
P: (971) 213 – 3335
F: (971) 213 – 3389
P: (971) 979 – 0979
F: (971) 979 – 0997
Mon – Thurs: 7:00AM – 7:00PM
Friday: 7:00AM – 6:00PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed